Photo Studio (552)
The photo studio is for freestanding objects (or on the podium). To photograph wall pieces there is a white board available.
Do NOT put holes or anything on the wall.
The following items are available in the photo studio (and should remain there)
• 2 tripods
• 1 podium
• 1 plexiglass stand
• 2 softbox lights & stands (property of Raisa)
1. Read me!
• ALL work in shared spaces is for sale
• ONLY finished and labelled work can be displayed
2. Tags & Labels
• Make tags or labels for finished items (item, price, etc). Everything is in the business centre.
• Send a request to the group to use one of the designated spaces ONLY after items are finished and labelled.
• ALL display spaces are changed the 1st OR 2nd of the month. If you aren’t available to do this, then reserve a month when it’s possible. Arrange this among yourselves.
• PUT UP/TAKE DOWN your work together. Doing this as a group is important and it will be more fun too. (music, snacks, etc...)
• Clean the windows AND display spaces together. Make it look good. Special squares that fit inside the white window grid are available (see template below). Fill holes and treat it like a gallery space. Always think of the next person to display their work. Leave it clean, ready. No tape on windows!
10% of sales from the display items in Space will contribute to the fees at Space, and will benefit from Space advertising (instagram, fb, etc). Online payment via the Space website is available.